What can I do?
What types of musical activities are there?
There are a variety of ways to engage in music when you are living as well as you can with dementia or caring for a person living with dementia.
Click on these links to find out more.
- Listen to music, either live or recorded
- Create a playlist with someone and listen to it together
- Experience and participate in live music making
- Music therapy delivered either one-to-one or in a group setting, by a qualified and registered music therapist
- Ask all care workers to make music a part of the daily care plan.